Thursday, December 11, 2008

TCS Plans To Focus In Tier-II Cities To Cut Costs

Tata Consultancy Services, India's largest computer services firm, plans to cut land and rental costs by expanding in tier-II cities, such as Bhubaneswar and Coimbatore and consolidating its real estate holdings in major cities.

The bulk of the TCS workforce in India is concentrated in five large cities, namely, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune, where its employees work from multiple centres that are either owned or leased by the firm. To read more, please, visit - RTTNews

Subscribe for free!

1) To receive updates in your email box or in reader subscribe for free to my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune IT, BT, Auto and SSI News Links Blog.

2) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!

3) Please visit and subscribe for free to my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune real estate market news blog and for other blogs, please, visit and join for free my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Google Group.

4) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)


No comments: