Wednesday, December 3, 2008

From December 5 - Tata Motors to shut Pune plant for 3 days

The downtrend in commercial vehicle sales continues to trouble Tata Motors. After a series of closures across its commercial vehicle plants last month, the company on Tuesday said it will close its Pune plant for three more days this month to trim production in line with the poor demand in the market.


The company's CV sales in the domestic market fell as much as 40% in November at 16,229 units against 26,895 units in the same month last year. To read more, please, visit -The Times of India

Related Stories:

1) Demand slump: Tata Motors may shut Pune unit for 6 days

2) Tata Motors To Sack 3,000 Temporary Staff At Pune Unit

Subscribe for free!

1) To receive updates in your email box or in reader subscribe for free to my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune IT, BT, Auto and SSI News Links Blog.

2) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!

3) Please visit and subscribe for free to my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune real estate market news blog and for other blogs, please, visit and join for free my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Google Group.

4) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)


No comments: